The update to the Qualtrics Insight Platform will take place June 14th, 2016. There will be no outage or interruption of service during this update and all current data will be unaffected.
• Is a single hub for academic research, student experience insights, and faculty/staff engagement
• Gives you the tools you need to discover and share insights
• Automates the process of transforming insights into action
The Qualtrics Insight Platform brings it all together, and you now have early access.
Starting today you’ll be able to switch between the current Research Suite and the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. We want to reassure you that
• You can switch back and forth between the new and current version during the preview period
• You can access all your existing reports and data during the preview period and after the transition June 14, 2016
• All active surveys will be unaffected
Visit the Qualtrics support page for a complete overview of the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. Additionally, consider attending our live webinars:
Qualtrics Basic Training Webinar Recorded | Live
Qualtrics Advanced Training Webinar Recorded | Live
Qualtrics Data, Analysis, and Reporting Webinar Recorded | Live
June 14, 2016 at the end of the preview period, SIUE will transition permanently to the new Qualtrics Insight Platform. You will have access to all your existing data and reports during the preview period and after the transition.
As always you may contact ITS with your Qualtrics questions by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 650-5500.