Blackboard Upgrade Requires Respondus Updates
Students and faculty will need to update licensed Respondus products to assure full functionality with the current version of Blackboard at the start of the Spring 2014 semester.
- Faculty using Respondus and/or StudyMate Author must update to the latest release of those products by visiting: http://www.respondus.com/support/patches.shtml. Users must be updated to at least:
- Respondus 4.0.5.06
- StudyMate Author 2.5.1.04
- Students in courses where faculty are administering tests that require LockDown browser will need to update to the latest versions of LockDown Browser. Users must be updated to at least:
- Windows: Version 188.8.131.52, October 14, 2013
- Mac OS X: Version 184.108.40.206, October 14, 2013
ITS has set a Minimum Date in the LockDown Browser profile to prompt students and faculty to update LockDown Browser on their personal computers. LockDown Browser has been updated on all campus computer classrooms and labs managed by Information Technology Services.
If you have any questions about updating Respondus products, contact ITS by phone at 618-650-5500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.