- Log into Call Pilot Mail and
compose a message.
- After composing a message, press
- If you call and leave a message, only urgent and private tags are available. If you are calling from your mailbox, acknowledgement is also available. If you compose and record a message, all four tagging options are available..
urgent delivery, press
. Urgent messages are announced when the recipient logs in.
private delivery, press
. If a message is tagged private, the recipient of the message cannot forward it.
. If you tag a message for acknowledgement, you receive a confirmation message when the recipient plays your message.
timed delivery, press
. You can tag a message to be sent at a specific time on a specific date. To specify timed delivery:
- Enter the month, day, hour and minute, following each by
. For the current month, day, or time, press
- To send the message, press
To remove a tag
Before sending a message, you can remove a tag. Press
, then retag.
- To retag urgent to standard, press
- To remove private tag, press
- To remove acknowledge tag, press
- To remove timed delivery tag, press