Personal Distribution List
A personal distribution list saves you time by eliminating the need to enter individual mailbox numbers when you are sending a message to a group of addresses. You can create up to 9 personal distribution lists, each containing up to 99 entries, and you can add, delete and search for numbers within your personal distribution lists.
- Log In to Call Pilot Voice Mail.
- Press .
- Enter a number from 1 to 9 to identify this list, then press .
- Press to create the list.
- Enter the first address (mailbox number or
name address), then press
. Add additional addresses in the same manner.
To delete a number or name after you enter it, press .
- When the list is complete, press .
- While logged in to Call Pilot Voice Mail, press .
- Enter the distribution list number (1 to 9), then press
- Press to play the list.
- Press to add numbers. Enter each number then press . When the list is complete, press .
- Press to find a number in the list. Enter the number, then press . If the number is in the list, you can delete it by pressing . If the number is not in the list, you can add it by pressing .
- To delete an entire list, press . You can restore it by pressing again immediately after deleting.
- To exit, press