Composing a Message
- Log In to Call Pilot Voice Mail.
- Press to compose a message.
- Enter the first address (mailbox number,
distribution list number) then press
. Continue to enter numbers followed by
until you have finished, then press
again. To use a name address instead of a mailbox number see
To cancel the last mailbox number or distribution list number you entered, press . Repeat this step for each number you want to cancel, erasing entries one at a time. After you have pressed the final , you cannot cancel any numbers.
- When you have finished addressing your message, continue on to Recording a Message below.
- After you have addressed your message, following the steps above, press to record. Wait for the tone, then record your message.
- End the recording by pressing .
- To edit or tag the message before sending it, see Checking and Editing your Messages below and/or Tagging messages. Otherwise, if you are ready to send it, go directly to Sending a Message below.
- To play your message, press .
- To skip back 5 seconds, press .
- To skip forward 5 seconds, press .
- To erase the message and rerecord, press while at the beginning of the message. Wait for the tone, then rerecord. Press to end the recording.
- To add to the end of the message, press while at the end of the message. Wait for the tone, then record. Press to end the recording.
- To pause, press . To continue press .
- To rerecord part of the message, press while at the place in the message where you want to start. wait for the tone, then record. Press to end the recording.
- To delete the message entirely, press .
- To play the message envelope, press .
- After your have addressed your message and recorded it, press to send it.
|You can get help at any time while using Voice Messaging by pressing . Help is context-sensitive: when you press the help key, you are told which commands are available for the feature you are using.|