Setting Up the PSP Wireless Connection
Set-up Your Wireless Connection
1. Go to Network Settings under the PSP settings menu.
2. Select the "Infrastructure Mode" and press X.
3. Under "Select a connection to edit",
choose "New Connection" and press X.
4. Now you will enter the connection name, press X.
5. Using the D-pad, name the connection "SIUE-WIFI" then select Enter and press X.
6. Now the connection is named "SIUE-WIFI". Select it and press >.
7. Under WLAN Settings, choose to "Enter Manually" and press >.
8. The SSID screen will come up next. Select the empty space underneath "SSID" and press X.
9. Using the D-pad, type in "SIUE-WIFI" then select Enter and press X.
10. Under WLAN Security Setting select "None" and press >.
11. Under Address Setting select "Custom" and press >.
12. Next, set the IP Address Setting to "Automatic" and press >.
13. The DNS Setting should also be set to "Automatic". After this is done press >.
14. Under Proxy Server, choose "Do Not Use" and press >.
15. Under Internet Browser, select "Start" so that the browser will be started after connection to the access point. Press >.
16. This screen will show your Settings List, press the > button after looking over the list.
17. You are now done setting up your connection, press the X button to save your settings.
Test Your Wireless Connection
18. Once your save has been completed, select "Test Connection" and press X.
19. Your PSP will now test your connection by connecting to the access point, obtaining an IP address and starting your internet browser.
20. If all settings are correct, you should see a screen confirming the connection.
Log in to the SIUE Network
21. To log in, fill out your SIUE e-id and password and select the "Submit" button.
22. Lastly, use the Square button and either the L1 or R1 buttons to cycle through the tabs.