Setting Up the PSP Wireless Connection
Set-up Your Wireless Connection
1. Go to Network Settings under the PSP settings menu.
2. Select the "Infrastructure Mode" and press X.
3. Under "Select a connection to edit",
14. Under Proxy Server, choose "Do Not Use" and press >.
16. This screen will show your Settings List, press the > button after looking over the list.
17. You are now done setting up your connection, press the X button to save your settings.
Test Your Wireless Connection
18. Once your save has been completed, select "Test Connection" and press X.
19. Your PSP will now test your connection by connecting to the access point, obtaining an IP address and starting your internet browser.
20. If all settings are correct, you should see a screen confirming the connection.
Log in to the SIUE Network
21. To log in, fill out your SIUE e-id and password and select the "Submit" button.
22. Lastly, use the Square button and either the L1 or R1 buttons to cycle through the tabs.