Finding the PS2 MAC Address
Listed below is how to find the MAC address for a PlayStation 2.
1. Install the network adapter given in the installation guide or on the PlayStation2 Network Adapter Web site. Once you have the network adapter installed you are ready to begin the ISP Setup process.
2. Power up the PlayStation 2 and load the Network Adaptor Startup Disc.
3. Once it has loaded, select ISP Setup and press X.
4. The ISP SETUP will begin to load, and you will be presented with a license agreement. Select Agree and press X to continue.
5. For connection type, choose Local Area Network (LAN) and press X to continue.
6. Select Automatic Configuration and press X to continue.
7. At the connection test screen, select Advanced and press X to continue.
8. At the Advanced Broadband Settings screen, make sure Automatic is selected. While you are at this screen, make note of the MAC Address at the bottom. You will need this number to register your game console.