You can set up a conference call for up to six (6) people, including yourself. To set up a conference call:
- While on a call, press . The person you are talking to is placed on Hold.
- Dial the number of the next person you want to add to the conference. When the call is answered, you can talk privately with the person before they join the conference. (If they do not answer, press the Primary Directory Number or Internal Rollover Directory Number key to get back to your active call).
- Press again to join all callers.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure to include up to six (6) people.
The key has another capability called Call Join. Let's say you are on a call, and another line rings. You place the first call on hold and answer the second call. Now you would like to join both callers onto 1 line. Here's how to do it:
- You are currently on a call.
- Press the Primary or Internal Rollover Directory Number key that has the other call on it.
- Press . The person on hold joins your conversation.