Step 4: Making your Course Available
Blackboard course shells are made unavailable by default when they are created. Your students will not be able to see your course if the word "unavailable " is next to your course name. You will always have access to your course by clicking on the course link.
Make the course available to the students:
- Go to your Blackboard course.
- Go to the grey Course Management Menu and click Customization.
- Click the Properties link.
- In Section #3: Set Availability, click the Yes radio button.
- Click Submit to finalize the process.