text only
Institutional Header
Proof of Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation coverage is required for anyone participating in an SIUE international travel study program.  The ISIC Card (International Student Identity Card) provides evacuation, repatriation, and basic accident coverage and is required for all SIUE student travel study participants. There is a teacher card (ITIC) that is available to faculty. For additional information on the ISIC/ITIC go to http://www.siue.edu/studyabroad/ISIC.shtml

The ISIC is available only to degree seeking students. Any non-SIUE student participating in an SIUE Travel Study Program will need to purchase an overseas health insurance policy which provides accident, emergency medical evacuation, and repatriation coverage that is at least comparable to the insurance provided through ISIC.

The following insurance companies offer special overseas health insurance plans. SIUE is not endorsing any of these companies. This list is intended to assist faculty and students in researching the best insurance option for individual needs.

HTH Worldwide Insurance Services
800-242-4178 (customer service)
877-424-4325 (group & individual sales)
One Radnor Corporate Center, Suite 100
Radnor, PA 19087

STA Travel

International SOS (Scholastic Overseas Services)
P.O. Box 11568
Philadelphia, PA 19116

MEDEX Assistance Corporation
P.O. Box 19056
Baltimore, MD 21284

ISO Health Plans (International Student Organization)

Foreignsure Injury & Sickness Insurance Plan
Sponsored by IEES (Int'l. Educational Exchange Services)
118 Prospect Street, Suite 102
Ithaca, NY 14850

The 'e'