Chairs and Program Directors,
We are announcing a new component to the chair development initiative from the Office of Innovation and Effectiveness. Based on your feedback, we learned that many of you would like to attend workshops, but would like the convenience of an on-line program. This new initiative offers you access to on-line and on-demand professional development seminars specifically designed for administrators. Select from a variety of topics under the Academic Administration tab that focus on managing faculty, strategic planning, legal issues, budgets, leadership, and program assessment. Selected topics include seminars on:
- How to Plan and Lead Productive Meetings
- Three Keys to Effective Decision-making for Academic Leaders
- Negotiation and Conflict Management for Academic Leaders
- Avoid the Top Mistakes in Hiring, Promotion and Tenure
- Seven Steps for Dealing with Problem Faculty
- Engaging Faculty in Departmental Strategic Planning
- Five Steps to Renew Program-Level Outcomes Assessment
... just to name a few!
Click here for sign-up instructions.
For information, contact:
Dr. Wayne Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.