- Bluff, Prairie and Woodland Hall
- Wireless Internet available and in-room data jacks for free campus network access.
- Residents may access the SIUE wireless network. Choose SIUE-WIFI from your "available wireless networks". Open a browser and log-in using your e-ID username and password.
Data jacks are available for each resident to connect a personal computer to the campus network.
If you need help getting connected to the SIUE network, contact the Student Technology Center at 650-5500 for free assistance.
- Expanded basic cable and the University Housing movie channel, UHTV-22.
- All units are equipped with a cable jack in each room. Expanded basic cable service is included in the University Housing contract payment. Premium channels much be ordered and customers service questions should be directed to charter at 1-888-438-2427. Residents with televisions connected to cable service will receive UHTV-22, the University Housing cable access channel.
- Telephone Service
- One active telephone jack is provided in each unit. Residents must bring their own telephones. Private lines are available to residents for an additional cost. Campus calls are made by dialing the last four digits of the phone number. All off-campus calls must be made using a calling card. A calling card plan (STAN) is available through SIUE. More information is available online at www.siue.edu/its.
- All utilities are included (water, gas, electric).
- 24-hour laundry room available in each residence hall.
- The cost is $1.00 per wash and $1.25 per dryer cycle. A debit account many be established at the Service Center or at the CVST machine in the laundry room. The debit account allow use of payment from your Cougar Card (student I.D. card). Laundry soap is available for purchase on site.
- Individual locked mailboxes in the building lobby.
- 24-hour computer lab in available in each residence hall.
- A 24-hour computer lab is located in the activity wing. Software available includes word processing and spreadsheet programs. All computers have Internet access at no charge; however, there is a charge to print. A copy machine is also available in the lab.
- Vending machines
- Beverages and snacks are available in vending machines on the activity wing. Drink machines are also located on each floor next to the elevator. Ice is available in the laundry room.
- 24-hour security
- Bicycle Fix-It station (Woodland Hall, Cougar Village, Evergreen Hall)
- All contracted Housing residents with a vehicle on campus are required to obtain a residence hall parking permit from Parking Services to park in the area reserved for students. Resident must have a parking hang tag displayed on the rearview mirror of his/her vehicle before the beginning of the second week of classes.
- Each wing has a social lounge and study lounge. The social lounge is equipped with a cable television in addition to comfortable furnishings. The study lounge has tables and chairs for quiet study.
- Building Address
- 1 Residence Drive
Woodland Hall Stop #
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Meet Your Faculty Fellows
- The Faculty Fellows program provides a unique opportunity to get to know faculty members on more personal level.