Bluff, Prairie, Woodland Brochure
I live in Bluff, Prairie or Woodland Hall. What are my options?
Bluff, Prairie, and Woodland Hall residents have to move to either Cougar Village or Evergreen Hall. You have the choice to either participate in Open Space Selection, apply for an Upperclass Focused Interest Community (FIC), or move into Cougar Village or Evergreen Hall as a "homesteader roommate". Residents cannot stay in Bluff, Prairie, or Woodland.
- All current residents who want to stay on-campus for 2013-2014 are required to complete the online Application for Space and pay the $200 advance payment between January 15 and February 1.
- You can pay the $200 online at the end of the Application for Space or pay via cash or check in the Office of the Bursar. If you choose to pay in the Bursar, print off the summary page at the end of the Application for Space and take it with you to the Office of the Bursar.
- All roommate requests must be listed on the online Application for Space. Make sure you have the 800 number of each roommate request and that all of your requests are mutual.
- Check out the types of units available in Evergreen and Cougar Village and how many residents each hold prior to completing the online Application for Space.
- Make sure you check your SIUE e-mail account frequently after completing the online Application for Space. If you sign up for Open Space Selection, you will receive an e-mail telling you when to log-in and select your space online. If you sign up for an Upperclass FIC or as homesteader roommate you will receive an e-mail notifying you of your status and/or assignment.
Questions? Visit the Central Housing Office or contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or call 618-650-3931.