Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Logo
Apply to SIUE
Graduate Students
Graduate Students
Graduate Header

Transfer Credit

If you have completed courses for graduate-level credit at another institution, you might be able to receive transfer credit. Once admitted and enrolled in classified (degree-seeking) status, you can request credit for those courses, as well as for those taken while in unclassified status at SIUE. Find out more on the Transfer Credit website.