Submitting Manuscripts Via ETD
ETD Submission Deadline
Every manuscript must comply with a specified Graduate office delivery date. Any corrections and required materials must be received by the Graduate School no later than 4:45 p.m. on the day of the deadline.
At this point, your manuscript should already comply with Graduate School’s latest guidelines. Consider the following as you prepare for submission:
- Submit manuscript as a single PDF file
- Name the file: Lastname_Firstname.pdf (e.g., Smith_John.pdf)
- Do not apply security settings to the PDF file
- Do not embed multimedia in the PDF file
If Ready to Submit Through ETD
- Create a student account and log into ETD.
- Click on the "Submit My ETD" link below
- Click on the "Submit my dissertation/thesis" link
- Do submit any other applicable and supplemental multimedia appendix files in the appropriate upload section
- You should receive a series of emails from the Graduate School reviewer alerting you of any required corrections. Your thesis will not be considered complete until you have made all pertinent changes.
- Once your manuscript is approved by the Graduate School, the Graduate Records office will ensure students have met all graduation requirements before giving FINAL approval.
ETD Processing Fees
All manuscripts must be submitted electronically, as there is no paper option. You will be charged a one-time, $95 processing fee by ProQuest/UMI after the entire submission process is completed.