- I understand that I must be enrolled in the appropriate number of credit hours to receive these awards. All loans require at least half-time enrollment (5 hours for graduate students, 6 hours for undergraduate students) in
ALL terms: Fall, Spring,
AND Summer. This enrollment requirement must be maintained through the end of the 100% refund period for each term.
- I understand 12 hours is considered full-time enrollment during fall, spring, or summer term for financial aid.
- I give SIUE authorization to apply my financial aid to any and all charges billed by the Bursar and will notify Student Financial Aid in writing if I wish to change this authorization.
- I understand that some or all of my awards may be cancelled if I do not accept offered aid within 30 days.
- I will repay any aid for which I become ineligible due to withdrawal, change in eligibility status, etc.
- I understand that I am not eligible to receive aid at SIUE if I am receiving aid from another school for the same time period.
- I understand that (unless I meet special conditions) I am ineligible for aid if I am an unclassified or non-degree student.
- I understand I cannot receive MAP, Pell Grant, SEOG, or other undergraduate grants after I complete requirements for my first baccalaureate degree.
- I understand that I can cancel my loan disbursement(s) by notifying the Financial Aid Office in writing within 30 days of disbursement.
- I understand that I must activate my SIUe email account to receive Financial Aid and Billing information, and that I must check my SIUe email on a regular basis for important messages.
- I understand that I must check
CougarNet on a regular basis to check my aid status and view any ACTIVE MESSAGES from the Financial Aid Office.
- I understand that I
must withdraw from classes if I do not wish to attend.