Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Logo
Apply to SIUE
Facilities Management
Facilities Management
Institutional Header

Surplus Property Instructions

Questions regarding Surplus (What's there? When can we look at it?) are answered by Ron Klaustermeier at extension 3378 or Krieter at extension 3256. Since Ron "wears many hats", he may be unloading a truck in Receiving, and some callers will be connected to Voice Mail. Just leave a message and Ron will be glad to return your call.

To review:

* A department with Surplus Property to be picked up must complete the AIS form at to begin the process.

* The next step is to copy the form and send the original to Property Control at Campus Box 1002 or fax the original to 2830. Questions should be directed to Mike Skelton at extension 3279 or Ron Klaustermeier at extension 3378.

* Surplus Property will dispatch a pick up. No Service Requisition is needed since pick up is not charged to the individual department.

* Departments should keep a copy of the paperwork for their records, and tape a copy in an obvious place for when the items are picked up.

* AGAIN, there is no charge to the department for Surplus pick up, but the paperwork must be completed and forwarded to Property Control before pickup can be scheduled.

*Further questions are directed to:

facebookoff twitteroff vineoff linkedinoff flickeroff instagramoff googleplusoff socialoff