In support of the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville community, Facilities Management is responsible for the following at the Edwardsville, East St. Louis, and Alton campuses:
• Building maintenance, repair, custodial and moving services, keys, and pest control.*
• Maintenance of campus roads, walks, parking areas, grounds, and landscaping.*
• Campus utilities operations, maintenance, and repair.
• University vehicles and transportation services.
• Refuse disposal and recycling.*
• Design and construction of new facilities and improvements to existing facilities.
The work of Facilities Management is accomplished by FM’s dedicated staff and various contractors to provide a safe, clean, comfortable, reliable, efficient and attractive physical environment for the University’s mission of education, research, and public service.
(*Please note that residential buildings and surrounding areas are the responsibility of University Housing.)