Please visit our website regularly for future training schedules.
The Workforce Training programs at the NCERC provide:
- Exposure to state-of-the art equipment and instruments.
- Opportunity to network with industry experts.
- Applied learning that leads to career opportunities.
- Experiences that will last you a lifetime!
Training Options Available:
- One Week Course – Fundamentals
- Four Week Course
- Pilot Plant
- Comprehensive Review
- Laboratory Interns
- Pilot Plant Interns
- Customized training programs
The best equipment and processes in the world aren’t worth investing in without the assistance of trained personnel. The education and workforce development programs offered by the NCERC
provide the training necessary to succeed in the renewable fuels industry.
The Center is the only educational facility in the world with:
- Ethanol process classroom instruction.
- Ethanol process computer-simulation training.
- A working pilot plant and analytical laboratory for hands-on learning.
With the technology available at the Center, training systems offer the latest in plant production system technology by Siemens.
Whether training new employees or looking for teaching opportunities for existing staff, the Center has more than 150 combined years of industry experience to help create the biofuels workforce of tomorrow.
The Center is focused on meeting client and industry needs.
Advantages of using ethanol as a renewable fuel:
- Improves Our Environment
- Reduces Our Dependence on Oil
- Creates Opportunities in Rural America