- The Project Success Program is a comprehensive after-school tutorial enrichment child care program which services children 6-12 years of age. The program is funded by the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services. It is designed to serve children who are in protective custody and are referred by the Department of Children and Family Services.
- The program operates after school during the academic school year and all day during summer months. A complete balanced meal is provided for after school program participants. During the summer months, the program provides breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
Project Success East St. Louis Higher Education Campus 601 James R. Thompson Blvd., Building D.
East St. Louis, IL 62201 (618) 482-8334
Transportation is provided for all participants.
- Promote the welfare and safety of the whole child.
- Tutorial services in all disciplines
- Counseling Services
- Socialization Skills
- Group Dynamics - Self Control
- Building Self Confidence
- Self Esteem and Attitude
- Emotional Development
- Physical Development
- Positive Self Image
- Educational Tours, Field Trips
- Cultural Art Experiences
The Project Success Program provides services for children:
- Referred by Department of Children and Family Services
- Who have a Physical examination with a tuberculosis test within six months prior to admission
- Completed Application Packet
The Project Success Program
Serves the following communities in St. Clair County: East St. Louis, Alorton, Centreville, Cahokia, Washington Park and Belleville.