How To Apply
You may pick up an application from your guidance counselor at your school, or wait for a representative of the Upward Bound program to recruit at your school. When you get an application you must:
- Fill it out as completely as possible.
- Three high school teachers to recommend you, and give them recommendation forms to fill out and return to the guidance office.
- Return you completed application (with parent/guardian signature) to you guidance office or to Upward Bound. Your guidance office will forward the applications to Upward Bound by the deadline.
- Once we receive the applications we will inform you if yours is not complete, and we will request information to find out if you are eligible.
- You will be notified by mail or phone to schedule an interview.