Programs and Services: Empowering Families
Parents are encouraged to become involved in every aspect of the SIUE Head Start/Early Head Start Program. Parents and family members work in partnership with the Head Start/Early Head Start staff and participate in strategic planning establish goals for their children’s academic success and play an integral part in the shared governance of the program.
Family Support Services Provided
- Parent Educational Training
- Health Education Training
- Job Training
- Housing Assistance
- Mental Health Support Services
- Emergency Crisis Support
Male Involvement Activities
- Dance With My Father
- Pumpkin Carving Festival
- Dads Can Read With Dr. Seuss!
- Doughnuts With Dad
- Piñata Parade
- Male Involvement Conference
- Play Ball!
- Parents are their child’s first and best teacher.
- National First-Runner Up Parent of the Year – Mr. Carl Millender Jr.
- Visit Facebook: headstart2harvard
- Enroll Today!