How To Apply
You may pick up an application from your guidance counselor at school, or wait for a representative from the Upward Bound program to recruit at your school.
When you get an application, you must:
- Fill it out as completely as possible
- Three high school teachers to recommend you, and give them recommendation forms to fill out and return to the guidance office.
- Return your completed application (with parent/guardian signature) to your guidance office or to Upward Bound. Your guidance office will forward the applications to Upward Bound by the deadline.
- Once we receive the applications, we will inform you if yours is not complete, and we will request information to find out if you are eligible.
- You will be notified by mail or phone to schedule an interview.