Thank you for your interest in SIUE Enrollment Management. The mission of the Office of Enrollment Management is to support and enhance the student-centered education community in a spirit of collaboration across undergraduate and graduate programs for the development of professionals, scholars, and leaders. Our goal is to continue receiving national and global recognition through innovative and interdisciplinary programs that uphold our values of Citizenship, Excellence, Inclusion, Integrity and Wisdom.
SIUE Enrollment Management works to:
- Recruit, admit, and enroll prospective students across the globe with strategic marketing, admission counseling and dynamic student programming
- Provide students with resources they need to navigate financial commitments through scholarships, grants, and loans
- Retain and serve current students through mentoring, academic planning and resource management to help them achieve academic success and stay on the path to graduation
- Create an atmosphere of support and encouragement for all military veterans seeking higher education through the use of many veteran-specific services (Veterans Coordinator, Veterans Certification Contacts, Transfer/Evaluation of Credits, & Enrollment Assistance)
- Review SIUE analytics through research and evidence-based projects to develop annual admission, enrollment and retention goals
If you have any questions about SIUE Enrollment Management, please contact us.
Assistant Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville