Online Safety Training for SIUE Employees (PureSafety)
Help for reading Policies Outside of PureSafety's System
- Occasionally a PureSafety training module will open an additional window in order for you to read an SIUE Policy Statement on the subject you are studying. This is a direct link to a page on SIUE's website, and is not under PureSafety's control.
- Find the policy that is related to what you are studying,
- Read it,
- Then close (click the X in the upper right) the new window only.
After that, you should see a screen similar to the one below. You MUST click the DONE button or you will not get credit for reading the policy, and PureSafety will not allow you to proceed to the next module.
Click the DONE button, NOT the Return to Home!
Users having difficulty getting software to run correctly:
CLICK HERE for Minimum Computer Requirements
CLICK HERE for help with YOUR Browser settings which may interfere
NOTE: In order to view the training, you must download the free Macromedia Flash Player. The Macromedia Flash Player is included with most browsers. If you do not have Macromedia Flash Player installed, please visit http://www.macromedia.com/downloads and follow the instructions to download and install it.
If you have any training questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions on the operation of the system Contact PureSafety Customer Support at 888/202-3018 or email@example.com
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Before using the online training, it is recommended that time is first taken to make sure the computer(s) being used meet the minimum requirements. A guideline is listed below.
Instructions to Login (READ FIRST!)
User Names and Passwords:
- Company Name: siue
- User Name: Your first name.last name (EXAMPLE: john.doe)
- Password: safety-911 (ALL LOWERCASE)
- Supervisors with report access are different, please contact EM&S
To access your online safety training assignments:
- At the login screen, enter your company name, user name and password [listed below] and click Login.
- To ensure security, you must change your password the first time you log in.
- Click a training topic name on your list of assignments to begin your training.
- Be sure to click the Exit Assignment button after Pausing, or completing a training session, to ensure your training is recorded correctly.
- Printable short instructions to enter and exit training modules are available by clicking this link.
- Online Help is available by clicking on Help in the upper right while logged in to the training system.
Changing Your Password
After logging into PureSafety, click the Settings button in the upper right-hand corner of the home page.
- Enter your old password in the box provided.
- Enter your new password in the box provided.
- Enter your new password again in the box provided to confirm the spelling.
- Click the Save button.
- Your password change will take effect immediately.