Dialogue with Senior Citizens
- Educational and cultural enrichment programs for older adults in the regional area served by Southern Illinois University Edwardsville.
- SPRING 2014 SCHEDULE (PDF)
- Fall 2009 Parking Information: Open parking is available in the lower lot of 200 University Park. Turn into 200 University Park and drive straight to the back, lower lot.
- MAIN STREET COMMUNITY CENTER PROGRAMS (PDF)
- SUMMER 2014 SCHEDULE(PDF)
- Fall and spring semesters
- Wednesday afternoons, 1:00 - 2:30 p.m.
- Cost: $2 (members)/ session OR $5 (nonmembers)/ session
- No advance registration required
- Great Decisions provides substantial, thoughtful information regarding issues that affect the world in which we live. Great Decisions brings people together who might otherwise be worlds apart.
- Spring semester
- SPRING 2014 TOPICS (PDF)
- Wednesday mornings, 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
- Cost: $2 (members)/ session, $5 (nonmembers)/ session
- Optional briefing book available for purchase
- Lifelong Learning Members receive a $5 savings on registration fees (Excluding 1-day seminars)