To be admitted to the psychology program as a major, students must have at least a 2.25 cumulative grade point average overall at SIUE or (for transfer students) at the university of origin.
- Complete all specific program requirements.
- Complete all general education requirements.
- Complete a minimum of 124 credit hours (at least 30 of which must be completed at SIUE and at least 60 of which must be completed at a regionally accredited 4-year institution).
- Maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.25.
- Bachelor of Arts requires completion of eight courses in fine and performing arts or humanities, including two semesters of the same foreign language. Bachelor of Science requires completion of eight lecture courses in life, physicial or social science, including two with labs (EL). Check the Course Equivalency Guides (CEG) at siue.edu/transfer for approved courses.
- File an application for graduation by the first day of the term in which you plan to graduate.
Apply Now >>