Students wishing to study health education must apply in the Office of Academic Advising. To be admitted into the community health option, students must:
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Complete ENG 101 and 102 with grades of C or better.
- Complete all specific program requirements
- Complete all general education requirements
- Complete a minimum of 124 credit hours (at least 30 of which must be completed at SIUE and at least 60 of which must be completed at a regionally accredited 4-year institution)
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Bachelor of Science requires completion of eight lecture courses in life, physical or social science, including two labs. Check the Course equivalency Guides (CEG) at siue.edu/transfer for approved courses.
- File an application for graduation by the first day of the term in which you plan to graduate
Advisement Information >>