Speech-Language-Hearing Center: $300,000
Speech-language pathology students begin their clinical experiences in the Speech-Language-Hearing Center. The on-campus Center provides community residents of all ages with diagnostic and treatment services for a variety of communication problems.
- Facilities updates to include the therapy rooms, client reception area, Speech Science Lab, and new Preschool Language Group therapy room- $150,000
- Cutting-edge technologies for Augmentative/Assistive Communication evaluation and training- $60,000
- Technology upgrades for client evaluations and treatment - $60,000
- Sensory/Language intervention items for play-based therapy- $10,000
- Materials and training for the new English Language Learner program- $10,000
- Speech-Language diagnostic tests- $10,000
Or Download a Pledge/Gift Form to mail or feel free to contact us.