Student Scholarships and Graduate Assistantships: $1 Million
Scholarships provide students with the financial assistance they need to succeed in college. Your donation will offer students the opportunity to attain a quality post-secondary education, minimize tuition debt and complete their degree on time, and develop professionals who will make a positive impact within our community.
- Endowed Scholarship ($15,000 minimum) - Endowment funds are important to the long-term stability of the School as they provide a continuous source of income.
- Non-endowed Scholarship (No minimum)- Scholarship funds are issued until the account is expended.
- The scholarship may be based on academic standing, talent, financial need, or other consideration as determined by the donor
Graduate Assistantships provide students with tuition assistance while working part-time as they pursue an advanced degree. These positions are essential in assisting a department's faculty, students and outreach. Your donation will engage students in community service activities, allow them to develop new skills through opportunities to teach undergraduate students, enhance professor-student interaction, open new opportunities for career development and create new leaders for tomorrow
- Graduate Assistantships ($8,600 annually) - Endowment funds are important to the long-term stability of the School as they provide a continuous source of income.
- A gift of $8,600 will fund one Graduate Assistantship for an entire academic year
- Graduate Assistantships are available in each of the SOE's five departments
Or Download a Pledge/Gift Form to mail or feel free to contact us.