Student Success Center , Room 1270
Campus Box 1611
Edwardsville, IL 62026-1611
Office: (618) 650-3726
Fax: (618) 650-5691
• Student Intake Form - In order for a student to be eligible to receive services through Disability Support Services at SIUE, the student must begin the process by supplying the DSS office with a completed Student Intake Form through which they self-disclose their disability.
• Outline of Documentation (Learning Disabilities) - If you are a student with a learning disability, please review this document to determine what sort of documentation our staff will need to review prior to approving services.
• Outline of Documentation (Medical, Physical, and/or Psychological Disabilities) - If you are a student with a disability that is medical, physical, or psychological in nature, please review this document to determine what sort of documentation our staff will need to review prior to approving services.
• Consent for Release of Confidential Information - Please complete this form in the event that you should need to request that we release copies of your documentation to another institution or organization.
• Term Testing Schedule - Students who will take their tests with accommodations under DSS supervision must complete a Term Testing Schedule in accordance with our TEST TAKING PROCEDURE.
• Progress Report - Please present your instructor with this Progress Report in order to ascertain how well you are doing in your classes.
• DSS Student Handbook - If you are a DSS student, please review the DSS Student Handbook so that you are aware of all of the DSS office's policies and procedures.