Student Information and Forms
In order for a student to receive services at Disability Support Services, the student must supply the DSS office with Documentation
and complete a Student Intake Form
and submit it, along with your documentation, prior to the beginning of the semester. Please refer to the following outlines for specific details:
• Outline of Documentation (Learning Disabilities)
• Outline of Documentation (Medical, Physical, and/or Psychological Disabilities)
• Consent for Release of Confidential Information
- In the event that a student would need to request copies of documentation from another institution or organization, please complete this form. Additional Forms
• Term Testing Schedule
- Students who have documentation stating that they will need extended time when taking tests must complete a Term Testing Schedule in accordance with our TEST TAKING PROCEDURE
• Progress Report
- Please present your instructor with this Progress Report in order to ascertain how well you are doing in your classes.
• DSS Student Handbook
- If you are a DSS student, please review the DSS Student Handbook so that you are aware of all of the DSS office's policies and procedures.