|Fri., Oct. 31
Sat., Nov. 1, 2014
"Anesthesia/Sedation Assistant Monitoring"
- PREREQUISITE – Current CPR/BLS certificate must accompany registration form
- Lecture and clinical presented by Drs. Ken Rawson and Art Misischia
- Course is designed to meet the requirements of the Illinois Dental Practice Act for dental assistants who work in dental or oral surgery offices in the State of Illinois
- Times to be announced on confirmation
- In the Center for Professional Advancement (Building 280) and the Main Clinic (Building 263) on the Alton Campus
- Co-Sponsored by the Illinois State Dental Society
- For further details, please contact Ms. Gloria Pitchford by phone at 800-475-4737 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now Online!
|Sun., Jul. 19, 2015
Sun., Jul. 26, 2015
SIU SDM 40TH Anniversary CELEBRATION on an AVALON RHINE RIVER CRUISE
The Rhine River Cruise
Day 1 Transfer to Basel (Embarkation): Onboard welcome reception
Day 2 Strasbourg: Visit the monumental red-sandstone GOTHIC CATHEDRAL with its ancient murals, stained-glass windows, and fascinating astronomical clock, as well as the magical LA PETITE FRANCE district, home to half-timbered houses, quaint shops, inviting bistros, and a waterfront promenade.
Day 3 Speyer. Excursion to Heidelberg: Visit the imposing ruins of HEIDELBERG CASTLE, towering magnificently over the city and see the famed GREAT VAT, the “World’s Largest Wine Barrel.”
Day 4 Mainz; Rüdesheim: Visit the captivating GUTENBERG MUSEUM. During lunch, depart Mainz and cruise on to pretty Rüdesheim, a typical Rhine Valley wine town. Visit SIEGFRIED’S MECHANICAL MUSICAL INSTRUMENT MUSEUM - see and hear a large collection of self-playing calliopes and music boxes.
Day 5 Rhine Gorge; Koblenz: Enjoy the views of the dramatic RHINE GORGE, the most beautiful stretch of river. Experience the 2,000-year-old city of Koblenz, which reveals an eventful past through its castles, fortress walls, towers, squares, and monuments, or visit nearby SAYN MANOR HOUSE.
Day 6 Cologne: Cologne straddles both sides of the Rhine, and is known for its soaring, twin-steepled gothic cathedral. Choose between an included GUIDED CITY WALK or JEWISH HERITAGE WALK. Be sure to try a Kölsch pale lager, locally brewed in Cologne for over a hundred years!
Day 7 Amsterdam: There is no better way to see Amsterdam than by CANAL BOAT!
Day 8 Amsterdam (Disembarkation): your vacation ends this morning
- Pricing is as follows and includes all port charges, taxes and gratuities:
- Oceanview - $2,999pp
- Oceanview Single - $4,000pp
- CAT B Balcony - $3,599pp (lower level balcony)
- CAT A Balcony - $3,649pp (upper level balcony)
- Pricing includes:
- Free Wifi
- Shore Excursions included
- Beer and Wine at lunch and dinner
- Bottled water in every stateroom
- Premium bath amenities from L’Occitane
- More information related to the Continuing Education program that will be offered on the cruise will be shared as soon as the details are finalized.
To finalize your reservation and/or for further details, please contact Jodi Murphy, Managing Member of Cruise and Travel Partners. A $1,500 per stateroom refundable deposit is required. Space is limited and we have already received a positive response toward this offering, so we are encouraging all of our alumni, faculty and friends to reserve a cabin as soon as possible.
Jodi Murphy, Managing Member
Cruise and Travel Partners, LLC
912 Adams Way
West Chester, PA 19382
Fax: 610/399- 4417