Student Fitness Center Features
- Five hardwood multi-purpose courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, or pickleball
- Multi-purpose court for roller hockey, soccer, tennis, basketball, or volleyball
- Two Fitness and Strength Rooms with top of line strength and cardio machines
- Free Weight Room
- Bouldering Cave for rock climbing
- Two Group Fitness rooms
- Cycle Zone for group cycling classes
- 1/8-mile Mondo ® rubberized Indoor Track overlooking the courts
- Freshens Energy Zone ® food service area, vending machines, and TV lounge
- Wellness Center offers fitness assessments, consultations, and more...
Vadalabene Center Features
- Indoor Pool
- Rock Climbing Gym
- Three Racquetball Courts
- Table tennis
- Two Group Activities rooms, one includes half padded floor, speed bag, and heavy bag
- Locker/shower rooms, each includes a dry sauna
Currently enrolled (SFC fee paying) SIUE students may use the SFC at no additional cost. SIUE faculty, staff, alumni, and retirees may enjoy the SFC by purchasing a membership.
For more information contact the Reception Desk at 618-650-2348.