The following individuals are able to obtain an SFC membership (a membership fee may apply):
- Immediate Family shall be defined as a spouse/domestic partner and/or dependant children (up to age 26) of the approved facility user only.
- Spouses must provide proof of marriage (copy of a marriage license or other documentation).
- Domestic partners must show proof of partnership.
- Dependant Children must be principally dependent upon you for support (age 16 and above must show proof of age).
- Dependants under the age of 16, for whom a membership is purchased, will not be issued an ID. A parent or adult sibling who is a member of the SFC must accompany the child, be actively engaged in the same activity, and in the same location as the underage child at all times during each visit. Please note that children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the cardiovascular and weight training areas. The Reception Desk Attendant will assist those under the age of 16 with access to the SFC as accompanied by a valid SFC member.
The following rules apply to your membership:
Membership Type Fall Spring Summer Yearly Currently Enrolled SIUE Students (requires valid SIUE ID and fees paid) no fee no fee no fee no fee Summer non-enrolled SIUE Students (requires prior spring enrollment) N/A N/A $85.00 N/A SIUE Faculty N/A N/A N/A $225.00 SIUE Staff N/A N/A N/A $225.00 SIUE Retired Employees N/A N/A N/A $225.00 SIUE Graduates N/A N/A N/A $250.00 SIUE Graduates with Lifetime Alumni Association membership N/A N/A N/A $225.00 Family members 16 and over, each N/A N/A N/A $170.00 Family members under 16 - one flat rate for all N/A N/A N/A $115.00
Day Use Pass
- A receipt will be provided and must be carried on the person at all times.
- $6.00 fee is good for one calendar day.
- Complete application and sign waiver at the SFC Reception Desk.
- Present a photo ID for age and identity verification
- Complete payment and receive a receipt which is used to verify access.