The Intramural program uses online registration for all individual and team sports through IMLeagues.
Questions about the registration process can be directed to the Intramural Office at 618-650-3274, the Intramural Sports Graduate Assistant Tom Dougherty (email@example.com), or through the live chat feature available at the top of the IMLeagues website. Look for:
Congratulations to All Day & Team Kirby for winning Intramural Pre-Season Hoops
Creating or Joining a Team
First time participants must create a new IMLeagues account using an SIUE email address. Follow these instructions to create your account.
- Start at the SIUE Intramural homepage to see the sports currently offered.
- Under " Active Sports", choose the Sport and League you wish to sign up for.
- Click " Create a Team" or " Join a Team".
- Complete the required information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click " Submit" and then " Go to Team Homepage".
- From here, other players with completed profiles can be added to your team's roster.
- If payment is required you will be taken to a Paypal page to process your team fee and forfeit fee. Both are required for team approval.
- If you are a free agent looking for a team, contact the Intramural/Club Sports Office at 618-650-3274.
Note: A mandatory captains meeting will be held for all team sport leagues. Teams that do not have a representative at this meeting will be penalized one sportsmanship rating point for their first game.