The Intramural program uses online registration for all individual and team sports through IMLeagues.
Questions about the registration process can be directed to Tom Dougherty (firstname.lastname@example.org or 618-650-3245), or through the live chat feature available at the top of the IMLeagues website.
Creating or Joining a Team
First time participants must create a new IMLeagues account using an SIUE email address. Follow these instructions to create your account.
- Start at the SIUE Intramural homepage to see the sports currently offered.
- Under " Active Sports", choose the Sport and League you wish to sign up for.
- Click " Create a Team" or " Join a Team".
- Complete the required information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click " Submit" and then " Go to Team Homepage".
- From here, other players with completed profiles can be added to your team's roster.
- If payment is required you will be taken to a PayPal page to process your team fee and forfeit fee. Both are required for team approval.
- If you are a free agent looking for a team, contact the Intramural/Club Sports Office at 618-650-3274.
Note: All captains meetings are held online via www.Imleagues.com/siue You must watch the presentation and pass the online captains quiz.
|For more information, please call or email Tom Dougherty (email@example.com or 618-650-3245)