| || || |
Interested in becoming
an Intramural official?
Alumni Participation Policy
NOTICE: Effective Fall 2011 all alumni of SIUE will be required to pay a $30 participation fee to participate in any Intramural activity per semester. After paying this fee, alumni will be eligible to participate in all Intramural Activities for the applicable semester. This policy was created to require alumni to pay a fee comparable to the Recreation Fee that all enrolled students pay to fund the programs and services provided to them through recreational programming. Alumni also must have a current SFC Membership which will allow them to access all Campus Recreation Facilities.
The Intramural program uses online registration for all individual and team sports through IMLeagues.
Questions about the registration process can be directed to the Intramural Office at 618-650-3274, the Intramural Sports Graduate Assistant Tom Dougherty (firstname.lastname@example.org), or through the live chat feature available at the top of the IMLeagues website. Look for:
Creating or Joining a Team
First time participants must create a new IMLeagues account using an SIUE email address. Follow these instructions to create your account.
- Start at the SIUE Intramural homepage to see the sports currently offered.
- Under "Active Sports", choose the Sport and League you wish to sign up for.
- Click "Create a Team" or "Join a Team".
- Complete the required information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click "Submit" and then "Go to Team Homepage".
- From here, other players with completed profiles can be added to your team's roster.
- If payment is required you will be taken to a pay pal page to process your team fee and forfeit fee. Both are required for team approval.
- If you are a free agent looking for a team, contact the Intramural/Club Sports Office at 618-650-3274.
Note: A mandatory captains meeting will be held for all team sport leagues. Teams that do not have a representative at this meeting will be penalized one sportsmanship rating point for their first game.