- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- For safety reasons, please follow the lifeguards' instructions at all times.
- No running is permitted on deck.
- Diving is not permitted in the shallow end.
- For health reasons, please do not use the pool if suffering from any skin or communicable diseases or open wounds. Bathing caps are required for all persons with shoulder length hair. Gum is not allowed.
- Parents must watch children at all times.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the spectator area and only during approved events. However, water bottles may be used if they are made of a non-breakable material and contain only water.
- An approved swimsuit is required. Denim jeans or cut offs are not permitted.
- No hazardous activity or foolish behavior is allowed.
- Do not wear street shoes when walking on the deck of the pool.
- Only one person is allowed on the diving board at a time.
- All back dives are prohibited to ensure your safety.
- Proper I.D. must be presented to the lifeguard before using the pool.
- Use of scuba equipment is prohibited during lap and recreational swims.
- A parent or guardian must accompany children under the age of 16.
- Children are allowed to use USCG approved personal flotation devices (PFD's). In addition, the child must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian in the water while using these devices.
- Individuals who are unable to swim the width of the pool may not dive.
- Members may bring only immediate family members into the Vadalabene Center Pool during Family Swim periods, unless a guest pass has been purchased.
- Family/Step is defined under the Family Access Privileges.