In an emergency or crisis situation, please call one of these resources for immediate assistance and support:
- SIUE Counseling Services at (618) 650-2842 (Weekdays between 8:00am and 4:30pm)
- Local or University Police at 911
- University Police at (618) 650-3324
- Chestnut Health Systems Crisis Line (618) 877-0316 (Between 7:30 am and 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday). Individuals 17 and older may come in and talk with qualified staff and no advanced appointments are needed. An individual can call 618-877-4420 or 618-397-0900 the day they would like to come in and see a therapist.
- Call For Help at (618) 397-0963
- Gateway Regional Medical Center at (618) 798-3888
Phone: (618) 288-5711
Address: 6800 State Route 168.
Maryville, IL 62062
psychiatric emergency facility:
Gateway Regional Medical Center
Phone: (618) 798-3888
Address: 2100 Madison Avenue.
Granite City, IL 62040