Protect Your Cougar Card
Decoded or damaged Cougar Cards may be rejected by the card readers.
- Do not bend, fold, or expose your card to excessive heat, washing, or other damaging elements.
- Do not pass your card through any other system (e.g., automated bank tellers), as decoding may occur.
- Do not let the black strip on your card rub up against another card's black strip, as decoding may occur.
- Do not leave your card on or near a TV, stereo, telephone, microwave oven, or other electromagnetic equipment.
- Do not punch holes in your card. This may make it unusable in any reader.