Community Nursing Services provides affordable, comprehensive nursing services to SIUE students and the community:
- School, sports, and employment physicals
- Health screenings (blood sugar, cholesterol, lead, hearing, and vision)
- Evaluation and management of acute minor illnesses
- Evaluation and management of women's health issues
- Assistance with chronic illnesses (hypertension, diabetes, and asthma)
- Education (normal growth and development, health habits, safety, and nutrition)
- Counseling (behavior and family issues)
- Referrals to other health professionals/community agencies
Community Nursing Services believes that everyone has a right to affordable health care. Public aid is accepted, and payments can be made on a sliding fee scale.
Call (618) 482-6959 to schedule an appointment.