Please download the Student Report below, fill it out completely, save it and upload it to your Cougar Jobline account.
I. To download the report.
1. Right click the "Download Student Report" link below and "Save as."
2. Save it to your hard drive.
II. To fill out the report.
Please follow all the instructions outlined on the report. Please make response to the questions the equivalent of one page typed, double spaced.
Do not forget to save your report once you are done.
III. To upload the report to your account
Your report must be either a Microsoft Word Document (.doc extension), an Adobe Document (.pdf extension), or a Rich Text Format Document (.rtf extension). Cougar Jobline currently does not support Word 2007's .docx extension.
1. Log in to your Cougar Jobline account.
2. Go to "My Account" on the main menu.
3. Click on "My Documents."
4. Under Employment Related Categories, go to the "Student Reports" section and click on "Add."
5. IMPORTANT: On the upload screen, make sure you name your report as follows; YYYY Semester Student Report, for example 2009 Fall Student Report.
6. Browse for your file and click "Open" - similar to adding an e-mail attachment.
Download Student Report