We are a centralized career development center incorporating career counseling and development with Cooperative Education and Internships in a comprehensive program to prepare students to enter the world of work.
We are "The Point to Start" to find valuable career information. As a comprehensive career center serving SIUE students and alumni in all majors, our experienced staff is here to assist you in all areas of career services.
We are also "The Point to Start" for employers seeking to network with and hire SIUE students and alumni.
Our services at a glance:
- Career Counseling (Career development issues; Online Assessment tools - DWYA, Focus 2; Myers-briggs Indicator; Campbell interest & Skill Survey; Self-Directed Search; Choice of major and/or career)
- Cooperative Education (Co-op)
- Resume Development/Critique
- Resume Referral
- Job Search Strategies
- Job Listing on
- Interview Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Career Resource Center
- On-Campus Interviewing (OCI)
- Employer Research
- Mock Networking
- Attire / Dining Workshops
- Career Fair Success Webinars
- Resume Development Webinars
- Kaplan Practice Exams
- Career Fairs - October and March
- AD 117 - Career Development & Planning Course
- Workshops to prepare students for the workplace