Creating or Joining a Team
- Start at the SIUE Intramural homepage to see the sports currently offered.
- Under " Active Sports", choose the Sport and League you wish to sign up for.
- Click " Create a Team" or " Join a Team".
- Complete the required information and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Click " Submit" and then " Go to Team Homepage".
- From here, other players with completed profiles can be added to your team's roster.
- If payment is required you will be taken to a PayPal page to process your team fee and forfeit fee. Both are required for team approval.
- If you are a free agent looking for a team, contact the Intramural/Club Sports Office at 618-650-3274.
Note: All captains meetings are held online via www.Imleagues.com/siue You must watch the presentation and pass the online captains quiz.
Work For Intramural Sports!
- Paid to officiate all sports.
- On-campus job with flexible schedule and advancement opportunity.
- Work in a team environment.
- Develop and strengthen your skills in self-reliance and conflict resolution.
- Meet new students from across campus and make new friends!
- Be active and have a blast!
Join the stripes team! Click here to become an Intramural Sports Official.
For more information, please call or email Tom Dougherty (firstname.lastname@example.org) or 618-650-3245.