Student Fitness Center Features
- Five hardwood multi-purpose courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton or pickleball
- A multi-purpose court for roller hockey, soccer, futsal, tennis, basketball or volleyball
- Two fitness and strength rooms with state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment
- Free-Weight Room with equipment for beginners to advanced lifters
- Bouldering Cave for rock climbing
- Two group fitness rooms for classes and drop-in use
- Cycle Zone for group cycling classes and drop-in use
- A 1/8-mile Mondo ® rubberized Indoor Track overlooking the courts
- Freshens Energy Zone ® food service area, vending machines and TV lounge
- A Wellness Center that offers fitness assessments, consultations and more...
Vadalabene Center Features
- Indoor Pool
- Rock Climbing Gym
- Three racquetball courts
- Table Tennis / Ping Pong Parlor
- Two group activities rooms, one has a padded/spring floor, both have a speed bag and a heavy bag
- Locker/shower rooms, each includes a dry sauna
Who can use the Student Fitness Center?
The Student Fitness Center is largely paid for by students – for students.
Only the following groups within the SIUE Community can obtain a membership to the SFC.
- Currently enrolled (SFC fee-paying) SIUE students may use the SFC at no additional cost.
- SIUE alumni graduates can purchase a membership
- Current SIUE faculty, staff and retirees can purchase a membership.
- Although, other individuals are not permitted to purchase a membership, all students and members are permitted to bring up to 2 guests (fees apply) with them to the SFC.
For more information about memberships, click here, stop by the Reception Desk or call 618-650-BFIT (2348).