The Small Business Development Center is not a lending institution and does not administer any grant programs for entrepreneurs or small businesses. However, the Center tries to match the client with lending institutions that have financial services that addresses their business needs. Information on financing programs available at the local, state and federal level can be obtained from the DCEO financing matrix.
• Completed business plan
• 24 months cash flow projections
• 3 years of personal tax returns
• Personal financial statement
• Strong credit record
• Past business tax returns, up to three years
• Current balance sheet and profit/loss statements
• List of assets and existing debt
• Contact a SBDC counselor for assistance.
• Obtain SIUE SBDC Business plan Outline
• Understand your credit
• Fill-out the Personal Financial Statement
For more information: