"What we need are TECHNOLOGY people
who can understand the BUSINESS."
Master of Science, Computer Management and Information Systems
Through the M.S. CMIS program, you advance your skills in information technology and develop managerial expertise and perspective.
Why choose the SIUE M.S. CMIS program?
- Our program enjoys academic partnerships with Oracle, SAP and Microsoft, which translates into hands-on courses in topics such as Oracle database administration, Microsoft .NET development, and SAP ERP configuration and ABAP programming.
- Students benefit from faculty who practice, research and publish in areas such as database design, enterprise-wide information systems (ERP), and the management of technology professionals and projects. See the "spotlight" at left for more about our faculty.
- For those interested in project management, a Project Management Concentration can be completed through M.S. CMIS program electives. See the link at left for more about this concentration.
- The M.S. CMIS program can be completed through evening classes.
- SIUE provides a pleasant park-like setting just 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis.
- SIUE offers competitive part-time tuition rates for Illinois and Missouri residents.
- The SIUE School of Business is accredited by AACSB International, which promotes excellence and continuous improvement.
Please use the links to the left to learn more about our program and how to apply. Should you have any additional questions, please contact the Program Director, Dr. Jo Ellen Moore, at email@example.com .