Phase 1 - Primary Application, Visa Documents & Course Selections: Due by March 15. All items must be sent together. Please use your name exactly as it appears on your passport. Failure to do so can place your application at risk.
Date to begin orientation week: August 14, 2017 for fall semester (Plan to arrive on August 13 before 7:00pm)
Date to begin classes at SIUE: August 21, 2017 for fall semester
Date to end: December 15, 2017 for fall semester (plan to check-out of housing in the morning before noon - we recommend a late afternoon or evening flight)
Application Documents -
All documents can be emailed, but please also mail the original bank letter/statement as stated below.
- International Exchange Student Admission Application - Please fill in this form on your computer, then print
- International Exchange Student Financial Form - Please fill in this form on your computer, then print
- Exchange Student DS2019 Request Form - Please fill in this form on your computer, then print
- Original Bank Statement/Letter on bank letterhead, not older than 90 days, signed and dated by the bank manager, verifying the availability of at least $7,500 U.S. dollars per semester. Please submit a copy of the bank letter with your application and mail the original letter using DHL, FedEx, or UPS to ensure timely delivery.
- Proof of English Competency for non-native speakers of English
- Copy of student's passport - Please provide a clear, color copy with your completed application.
- Course Selections & Transcripts - Please submit course selections and transcripts along with your application to increase your chances of receiving your first preference of courses