Budapest Summer Program
The Budapest Summer Program (BSP) allows students to come and discover the changes happening in one of Europe's most beautiful capitals. The BSP is open to graduate level students from partner institutions, and it is taught entirely in English.
**PROGRAM OPEN TO GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY**
How to Apply
Cost and Financial Considerations
Preparing to Go Abroad
The BSP will take place from June 20 to July 15, 2016 (Application Deadline is April 1st).
Students can choose one of the two optional course pairings:
- Company Valuation under Economic Crisis and Business Opportunities between Europe & Asia -or-
- International Marketing & Logistics and Postmodern Marketing
This Program is a new course featuring an intensive 4 weeks and students can earn up to 12 ECTS credits (45 hours/6 ECTS per course).
Basic Pre-Departure Information:
- Apply for a passport at Circuit Court Clerk at the Madison County Courthouse immediately after applying to the school. The address of the courthouse is 155 North Main Street Suite 120, Edwardsville, IL. You will need a valid drivers license, $97 check or cash, and a passport photo (available at CVS: 124 S. Buchanan St., Edwardsville, IL). Also, you can apply for a passport through the US Postal Service.
- Purchase CISI
- Apply for financial aid: Click here for more information.
- Shop for airline tickets: Expedia, Student Universe, STA Travel
- Purchase phone card: Click here for more information.
- Register at the Department of State: Click here for more information.
- Leave a copy of your passport with the SIUE Office of International Programs.
Contact students who have studied abroad
Packing and Travel Tips