Paris Summer Program
The four-week PARIS SUMMER PROGRAM (PSP), offers a mixture of international business and marketing themes in one of the world's most vibrant cities. Combining course instruction, corporate visits and cultural activities, the course is open to both undergraduate and post-graduate students from anywhere in the world and successful participants are awarded ECTS credits.
The Paris Summer Program is June 22 to July 17, 2015 (Application Deadline is April 1st)
- Six credit hours can be earned though this program.
How to Apply
Cost and Financial Considerations
Preparing to Go Abroad
What the program covers:
- 4-5 weeks of Business courses at ESSCA Paris
- Business topics include international strategy, internationalization, cross-cultural communication and negotiation. On the marketing side, some of the themes covered are consumer behavior, international marketing, current segmentation and positioning, and all from a European point of view.
- Cultural events include a trip to Versailles, guided visits to Montmartre, the old Marais and historic Père Lachaise cemetery.
Basic Pre-Departure Information:
- Apply for a passport at Circuit Court Clerk at the Madison County Courthouse immediately after applying to the school. The address of the courthouse is 155 North Main Street Suite 120, Edwardsville, IL. You will need a valid drivers license, $97 check or cash, and a passport photo (available at CVS: 124 S. Buchanan St., Edwardsville, IL). Also, you can apply for a passport through the US Postal Service.
- Get CISI
- Apply for financial aid: Click here for more information.
- Shop for airline tickets: Expedia, Student Universe, STA Travel
- Purchase phone card: Click here for more information.
- Register at the Department of State: Click here for more information.
- Leave a copy of your passport with the SIUE Office of International Programs.