Business Transitions Courses: $1 Million
Rookie Camp will be one of the cornerstones of the innovative undergraduate business programs at SIUE. An upgrade to our current orientation program, Rookie Camp will be a full day experience for new students that will incorporate learning modules in Ethics and Data/Information Acquisition.
The primary objectives of the SIUE School of Business Rookie Camp are to
- present incoming students with the curricular decisions they will make
- introduce incoming students to our School’s Code of Professionalism
- introduce incoming students to the basics of ethical decision making
- introduce incoming students with the basic concepts of etiquette in the business environment
- familiarize incoming students with the Cougar Business Resource Center
- emphasize to incoming students the importance of a global perspective on business
- introduce to incoming students the concepts of self assessment and awareness
Or Download a Pledge/Gift Form to mail or feel free to contact us.